Getting your first Biblepay Coins
A small guide for beginners
The first step in everybodys journey into BiblePay starts with the download of the Wallet. The Version you need depends on your operating system. You can find all versions here.
Collect staking-bonus for new BiblePay Researchers
We give a 1000 BBP to every new BiblePay Researcher as a welcome-gift. This BBP can be used as you please, but it is primarily meant as a way to start staking immediately.
The requirements for receiving BBP from pool.biblepay.org are:
- Your CPID must be a member of team Biblepay in Rosetta@Home or World Community Grid
- You must have a CPID that has not been paid by the faucet previously
- You must have more than 100 RAC in either Rosetta@Home or World Community Grid
- You must not be in any biblepay superblock as a researcher
- Your IP must not have received a faucet reward in the past
Use a Faucet
http://biblepayfaucet.com/ is an easy to use Faucet without registration.
http://pool.biblepay.org/ has a faucet for the 'staking-bonus' (see above). If you're a Researchers and not on Team-BiblePay, you can collect 2 BBP from this faucet. This is called the 'Non-BiblePay Faucet'.
Another good way of getting coins is by earning them:
- Gospel Links Reading/Listening/Watching Gospel Links
- Orphan Letters Write Orphan Letters and get a reward. But they should be real, no fakes
Buy Biblepay Coins on an Exchange
The easiert way of getting Biblepay Coins in larger amounts is by buying them on one of the following Exchanges:
Mine your own Coins
With at least 1 BBP in you wallet, you can mine your own Biblepay Coins. Just follow read and follow our easy Mining How-To:Read the Mining How-To
Get coins for helping the Community
Biblepay is a Community project, everything done for Biblepay is done by volunteers. These volunteers can proposals to get Biblepay Coins for there work. Proposals will be accepted and paid out if enough owners of Santuaries (Masternodes) accept them.
- Current Proposals List of all current and old proposals
- Main Pool Join the main pool to create your own proposal. You only need an account there, no mining is required
- Guide: Submit a Proposal Read the guide how to create a proposal